Los Fierros Award
4'' x 3''
This award was developed by Mr. David Bridges of Troop 209 to promote interest in Long Beach history.
Map Link (where applicable)
External Reference (where applicable)
1. Hike 10 miles of the designated route (not required for Cub Scouts).
Visit the following sites:• Rancho Los Cerritos
• Rancho Los Alamitos
• Rancho boundary markers
• Willmore’s Dream
• First Long Beach Benchmark, and • One of the following three sites:- Anaheim Landing
- Dominguez Rancho Adobe Museum - Phineas T. Banning Mansion
- La Mesa Battlefield
Participate in a “Good Turn” project.
Write a report (250 words or more) about the historical significance of one of the following locations:• Willmore’s Dream
• Anaheim Landing
• First Long Beach Benchmark
• Dominguez Rancho Adobe Museum • Phineas T. Banning Mansion
• La Mesa Battlefield
Reference: Los Fierros Hike Guide