Golden Eaglet Mini-Long Term Award
Greater Los Angeles
3'' x 3''
Complete a 4+ day backpack on any public lands.
Map Link (where applicable)
External Reference (where applicable)
1. May be taken on any public lands.
2. Four days, three nights minimum duration; one layover day in addition is recommended.
3. Backpack time of 16 or more scheduled hours.
4. Award recipient to have earned two weekend or equivalent awards within 90 days prior to trek.
5. Participating Scouts must be 12 or older.
6. Secure LAAC-HAT approval of a High Adventure Application at least one month prior to departure. A copy of the Trail Profile/Trail Schedule and menu must accompany it.
7. Each participant must have had a medical examination using BSA Annual Health and Medical Record within one year prior to trek. It is strongly recommended that each be current as to a tetanus shot
8. One participating adult must have completed BSA-conducted Adult Leaders Backpack Training.