Falls Creek Trail
Western Los Angeles County Council
2½“ x 3½“
This trail was pioneered and developed by Scout Troop 317 of Canoga Park, CA. with the support of Tujunga District of the Angeles National Forest.
Camp a minimum of one (1) night at Falls Creek Campground. Fire permits are usually required.
Map Link (where applicable)
External Reference (where applicable)
1. Meet all applicable General Requirements.
2. Registered Girl Scouts 11 years and older may earn this award. All participants are to Backpack all food and equipment.
3. Camp a minimum of one (1) night at Falls Creek Campground. Fire permits are usually required.
4. Each participant must perform a minimum of one (1) hour of conservation work. Check with local Ranger for approved projects. Units must leave a clean camp and must PACK OUT all their own trash. Do not use Forest Service receptacles.
5. These SPECIFIC REQUIREMENTS shall supersede the General Requirements, if there is an area of conflict.