Tahquitz Trails Award
3'' x 3''
This award is sponsored by the Tribe of Tahquitz to promote backpacking in the San Gorgonio Wilderness.
Map Link (where applicable)
External Reference (where applicable)
1. Backpacking and camping must be conducted in San Gorgonio Wilderness.
2. Obtain USFS Wilderness permit for the duration of the backcountry trip.
3. Backpack time of five or more hours.
4. Sleep one night in backcountry camp.
5. One of the two adult Scouters must have completed the HAT Basic Backpacking Awareness Course or be a qualified member of the Camp Tahquitz staff.
6. Participate in a “Good Turn” project.
Reference: San Gorgonio Hike Guide