Far Western Adventure
Los Padres Council
Take a long term backpack trip anywhere EXCEPT the Sierras.
Map Link (where applicable)
External Reference (where applicable)
1. Take a long term backpack trip anywhere EXCEPT the Sierras.
2. Take four (4) conditioning hikes, two of these trips to be equivalent to training trips or better and two to be equivalent to weekend trips or better. Two (2) trips must be taken within three (3) months preceding the TREK.
3. The long term backpack hike must be at least 6 days and 5 nights of approximately 25 hours (round-trip) scheduled backpack time.
4. Comply with the General Requirements.
5. Take notes and map comments for use in preparing hike report.
6. Submit completed application with hike notes and comments.