Pacific Crest Trail Trailbuilding
San Diego - Imperial
3'' x 3''
Complete 6 hours of actual trail construction, repair or maintenance in 1 or more days on the PCT or its feeders.
Map Link (where applicable)
External Reference (where applicable)
PACIFIC CREST TRAIL - TRAILBUILDING
This is a "restricted" award and may be obtained from the High Adventure Team only after it has been approved by a designated member of the H.A.T.
1. As part of a group project, perform 6 hours of actual trail construction, repair or maintenance in 1 or more days on the Pacific Crest National Scenic Trail or its feeders.
2. This Trail work must be performed under supervision of a Trail Foreman, Ranger or Trail Boss approved by the High Adventure Team.
3. This Trail work must be approved in advance and signed off as completed by the High Adventure Team Trail Boss Chairman.
4. "Clean-up" does not qualify and shall not be counted for this award. Trail work is accumulative. Hours and fractions of hours may be counted for this award.
5. Comply with the General Requirements.